Goresbrook Nursery opened in September 2015. Building on the early success of Goresbrook School, our nursery offers an outstanding provision for three year-olds in the local area.
Each child who is accepted in to Goresbrook Nursery will receive 15 or 30 hours of free care per week. The nursery day is split into two sessions; 8.40-11.40am and 12:40-3.40pm. We provide children with a snack, but lunch is not provided.
This is what a child and parents/carers can expect from us here at Goresbrook Nursery:
- A happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encouragement to develop a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Support early developmental learning such as speech and language.
We are all learners at Goresbrook from our youngest student, to our most senior members of staff, and we firmly believe that by learning together, we grow and succeed together. This commitment to learning by everybody in the school is key to ensuring that we all achieve our potential. I am extremely passionate and committed to seeing Goresbrook School and its students fulfil their full potential. The brilliant staff members at the school are central to us achieving this goal.
We are an expanding all-through school that aims to give all our students the best education so they can succeed in later life. Being an all-through school, our students have the fantastic opportunity to study with us from Nursery to Sixth Form, without having the transition from Primary to Secondary school.
Our school motto is ‘growth, belief, team’, because we truly believe that these three qualities will enable us all to achieve our aims.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in our nursery, please call us on 0203 597 6666 or email email@example.com
Click here to download the application form